In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Inside the Actor’s Studio.”
- My favourite word is probably “apparently” I say it all the time.
“Apparently, I’m hungry”
- My least favourite word is bourgeoisie. I can’t spell it. Thank you, predictive spelling
- Creative turn on. Maybe faces. Nope. Nope.
- If you can’t understand sarcasm. I’m turned off
- I love music.
- Snores. I hate.
- Other than law. I would attempt professional art
- I would hate to be a vet.
- When i get to heaven. I’m probably gonna be like “it exists!!! , all those years of non visual belief paid off.”